Monday, September 8, 2014

Welcome to my blog!

    


     Hi!  My name is Andrea. I am 11 years old.  I was born in St. Anthony Hospital in Chicago on February 14.  My family is from Mexico so that makes me Mexican but I am the only one in my family that is an American citizen. Even though I am a citizen I have never been out of the country. I've only been to California, Michigan and Wisconsin. I love music and art. I am always doodling in notebooks if I get bored.  I love to sing and play the guitar.  I want to be a professional Musician (singer).  But I will always be drawing. They say I am really good but I don't know.  My favorite band is One Direction. I saw them on August 29, 2014 at Soldier Field.  It was the best day ever!  Besides Chicago my favorite place in the United States is Los Angeles.  First of all I have a house there and second of all I love Hollywood. I go every summer. I have the best time.

   

     My favorite type of books are mystery, humor and a little bit of romance like "The Fault In Our Stars" kind of book.  My favorite magazine is J-14. I get every issue of the month so you can imagine how many magazines I have.  I really like the author James Patterson.  His books are probably the only ones I read over. I like others but it's just that his are really funny. I am currently reading "Middle School The Worst Years Of my Life".  I just started reading it on September 5 2014 and I am already on Chapter 30.  So far it's about a kid name Rafe Khatchadorian and he wants to make a reputation in middle school. So to do that he wants to break every rule at school and he gets points for it. It is really funny. If you haven't already read it.
Book I am currently reading




Book I am dying to read

No comments:

Post a Comment