Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Where I'm From - Andrea Dominguez



Where I'm From

By: Andrea Dominguez

I'm from the time where technology was all that mattered
Being on apps and social media
Eyes being glued to the screen

I am from the parties in the summer
With family and friends
Making bonfires 
Staying up all night

I am from the One Direction fandom
Being a Directioner is my life
People may say obsessed, but I say dedicated

I am from freezing winters and melting summers
When snow days were all we wished for
Spending summer like it was the last

I am from summer vacations
Going to Los Angeles 
Getting tan

I am from pizza every saturday
Spending time with family
Watching Netflix

I am from the days when I have music full blast
Singing to the top of my lungs
Having people yell, "SHUT UP"

I am from "Don't do that you're going to get hurt"
Getting hurt often
Not listening to my parents




No comments:

Post a Comment