Thursday, March 3, 2016

"Court Session"


"Court Session"

Imagine getting abused by the person you love.  
All I did was defend myself. I didn’t even hurt anyone. 
And yet the police still came almost knocking down my door, yelling my name 
and gettin’ arrested for no reason. 
Now don’t say “Oh but you could’ve killed him” 
because I didn’t even aim at him 
I aimed at the wall behind him just to give him a lil’ spook, you know shake him up a bit.

I am completely outraged!! This is considered discrimination. 
Just because I’m black and not white right? That’s what it is. 
I understand that I was tryna shoot him but I missed okay, and that was the whole point.
 My hands were shaking as if they were maracas. He was comin’ right at me, like he was some kinda dog chasing a chew toy.
I ain’t just gonna stand there and let him hurt me. He’s an abuser.

If anyone should be in jail it’s him. Why should I be put in jail?
 I felt betrayed. Being tortured for so long, I just couldn’t take it anymore. 
I had t do something about, even if it meant killing him
He acts as if he some kind of romantic guy that 
would do anything for the love of his life. 
Yea right he ain’t ever gonna actually die for someone and
 face the consequences for seeing someone. 

I never thought this would happen to me. 
He is and abuser, and was violent, 
and I brought a witness and everything to prove my point 
but y’all just sit there and do nothin’ 
I have bruises and scars to show you but I’m not because they won’t even matter. 
My bruises are purple and hurt so bad that with 
any movement I make, I wince in pain. 
My scars, oh how I wish they could go away, 
I try so hard to hide them. 
And y’all just gonna act like a wall is talking to you. 

I was sentenced 20 years for a crime that ain’t even that big of a deal. 
I didn’t even kill the poor man, this is uncalled for, 
sure I’ll serve your little punishment, but not 20 years worth of  my life.

Okay I’m done with my point but Imma say 1 more thing,
 just wanna let you know ya’ll gonna be leaving people wondering things. 
They gon’ be confused, split in 2, all because ya’ll cant be fair,

 But it’ll come back, just you wait, because when I get out, I’ll be waiting...




No comments:

Post a Comment