Tuesday, September 15, 2015

All About Me



     Welcome! My name is Andrea and I am in 7th grade. I have lived in Chicago my whole life. I am the youngest in my family so I did get spoiled growing up. I own a dog and he is very energetic and loves to run after squirrels. When I grow up I either want to be an actress or own a restaurant.

     My favorite sport to play is volleyball. During a playoff game I did 14 serves in a row, which led us to victory. My favorite band is One Direction. I saw them on 8.29.14 and 8.23.15. They were the best times in my life! I cannot go a day without listening to music. I can't do things in silence because it gets me distracted for some reason. I also love to hang out with friends. We go shopping, to the park, or just hang out at each others' houses. When I am so bored I just go on social media for what I think is 5 minutes but turns out being 3 hours. oops!






No comments:

Post a Comment